What if?: Person Place and Song

Monday, May 22, 2006

Person Place and Song

Write a short piece of fiction, about 1000 words. It may be a complete short piece or the start of a longer story, but it begins as follows:

"The first time I (or Name) heard Specific Song Title by Specific Artist or Group, I (or Name) was down/up/over at Place and we were doing Action."

The object of the exercise is to begin a story simply and specifically. Nothing grand, just close evidence that may lead to somewhere.

I hope we're not fizzling out here kids, we started off with a bang!

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

interesting method - should be fun

10:05 PM  
Blogger Irrelephant said...

You know, this one was at the same time much harder and far too easy. I don't know if the ease, which came from complete coincidence makes my submission better or worse. Looking forward to some good old editorial bashing. *lol*

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home